返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NBA Jerseys Supported by walking sticks

Supported by walking sticks,Wholesale Jerseys, umbrellas and by each other, the group of elderly former Guyana Telecommunications Corporation (GTC) and Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T) workers, mounted first phase protest action outside Office of the President yesterday. They were seeking to bring attention to the dilemma of their unpaid pensions.The seniors braved the sun to express their discontent with the manner in which the current administration is treating their due payments. The pensioners are owed millions of dollars in unpaid retirement fees over a 20-year period and have argued that the current government is making no meaningful attempt to address the issue.Former GT&T maintenance manager, Lennox Skeete, told Kaieteur News that the pensioners are further advancing their cause, and are seeking redress to the present situation. Skeete, who dedicated 45-years of his working life to the telecommunications industry, said that hopes are that the activity will be seen by the executive and the president who would “through compassion, give a decision in our favour.”Skeete said that while the pensioners would not have chosen to protest, they were pushed in this direction because of the lack of acknowledgement of their plight. “This is the only option we have now; to picket,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, we have been pushed, not that we wanted a confrontation, but this is the way we have to go.” Skeete added that it (protest) will be an ongoing process, “until someone says something to us.”It was noted further that on average, more than 30 years of service have been given to the telecoms industry. “Some of us have a maximum of 47 years, receiving a measly pension of $18,000 per month.” Skeete said in many ways, the non- payment of his pension has stymied him, “especially my planned activities for my retirement,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, and as such I am stuck here,” he explained.“My pension can’t even afford me buying gasoline for my car per month. “I was maintenance manager,Wholesale Jerseys, dedicated 42 years of service and retired without my pensions when constitutionally, that is due.”Former GT&T personnel manager Clifford Blackett said that yesterday’s event will go down in history. The pensioner said, “Let it be a lesson to the young workers of Guyana that they take this as a living example that when they become of age, they do not have to stand in a picket line to fight for what is constitutionally theirs.” He said it speaks a lot about the concern for the nation’s workers.President of the Guyana Postal and Telecommunications Workers Union (GPTWU) Harold Shepherd said that the union plans to picket NICIL and the Finance Ministry for their unpaid pension.  “It does not matter if it is next week; we will be back out to protest this injustice.”To date,Cheap NBA Jerseys, there has been no feedback from the relevant authorities. The pensioners are also peeved over the manner in which responsibility is being shifted between those responsible for addressing the unpaid pension. They said also that the matter is with Leader of the Opposition David Granger and he has promised to take it to parliament.The protesters flashed placards demanding their unpaid pension. ‘How many more of us GTC pensioners have to die before we receive our pension-pay us now’; stop fooling and starving us GTC pensioners –pay us now!’From cleaners to managers is receiving $18,000 monthly when, “a technician should have been receiving a monthly pension of at least $50,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys,000, while a former manager should have been the recipient of way over $100,000 per month.”The pensioners said their unpaid pension is an issue from the early 90’s and charged that the matter is showing more than ever a case of discriminated. Over two dozen pensions have died without ever receiving their due pension.

Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

The Cowboys trust in Romo 鈥?good or Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic bad.
He's been mostly good in Cheap Jerseys 2018 his seventh full season as the starter. Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys He joined Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman as NFL Jerseys Authentic China Dallas quarterbacks with at least 100 career starts, throwing for 317 yards Wholesale Jerseys From China against the Eagles to put him at 27,485 as a starter.

Jerseys Wholesale

NOTES: Cheap Jerseys From China Steelers FB Will Johnson (hamstring) participated Cheap NFL Jerseys China in Wholesale NFL Jerseys individual workouts and remains questionable for Sunday's game ... RB Le'Veon Bell (foot) did not practice ... LB Jarvis Jones (chest) and TE Heath Miller (knee) were limited.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) 鈥?Rob Gronkowski is Cheap World Cup Jerseys making steady progress from China NFL Jerseys his forearm and back operations.

Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

"It couldn't (have) happened in a better way," Smith said. "Not only did it give me that fuel that I needed to go out and to be that NBA Jerseys Outlet Shop hard working guy every single day, but I landed in a great spot, with Cheap Jerseys Store a great team, great organization and I have a bright future here."
Idzik and Ryan will have plenty Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale of other decisions to make, including the likely moves to part ways with quarterback Mark Sanchez and receiver Santonio Holmes to save money on the salary cap. There Cheap Hockey Jerseys 2019 are also several potential key free agents, including right tackle Austin Howard, right guard Cheap NFL Jerseys China Willie Colon and kicker Nick Folk.

Jerseys NFL Cheap

"When (Jones) first came into the league it was still Wholesale NFL Jerseys kind of the Roddy White show over there," Patriots cornerback Jerseys NFL Cheap Aqib Talib said.
"Now Julio kind of took the reins as the No. 1 receiver. Don't Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys get me wrong. Roddy White is still in China Jersyes Cheap there and he still does his Cheap Jerseys part. Julio's kind of their go-to guy right now."

Jerseys From China

Cornerback Jason Verrett, China Jerseys Wholesale the team's first-round pick, and outside linebacker Jerry Paul Kariya Ducks Throwback Jersey Attaochu, the second-rounder, remain unsigned.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) 鈥?The Pac-12 Conference will announce at a news Wholesale Jerseys Online conference Thursday that it is moving Al Horford Jersey the league championship game to the San Francisco 49ers' new stadium in Santa Clara, a person familiar with Wholesale NHL Jerseys the decision said.

Chelsea Jersey

Ryan faced China NFL Jerseys an uncertain future last offseason after the Jets went 6-10, but Johnson retained the coach and fired general manager Mike Tannenbaum. The team hired Idzik as general manager, with Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Ryan already in place, and it had Wholesale NFL Jerseys been speculated that Idzik could want to hire a coach of his choice this offseason.
During a news conference to wrap up the season two days after finishing 8-8, the Wholesale Jerseys 2018 two Achraf Hakimi Jersey gushed about their working relationship.

Wholesale Jerseys

"We're definitely going to miss Crabtree until he gets Cheap Jerseys China back, but Anquan is that piece that we really Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies needed to be in there for him," hard-hitting safety Donte Whitner said. "Vernon Jerseys NFL Cheap is a versatile guy, you see him all over the place. You don't see too many people who can run with him back there."
SAFETY NET: First-round draft pick Eric Reid is already showing his athleticism and playmaking ability that should Cheap NFL Jerseys make him a nice Jerseys From China complement to Whitner following the departure of Dashon Goldson.

NFL Jerseys Outlet

"We're a different team than we were the Cameron Payne Jersey first Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys time we played them up there," Kaepernick insisted.
The 49ers (14-4) will get a chance to prove that next weekend after Kaepernick completed 15 of 28 passes for Curry 1 Lux Mid Leather 196 yards Sunday, avenging his worst statistical performance of the season two months ago against the Panthers. Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale He was held to 91 yards passing and 16 yards rushing NFL Jerseys Wholesale in the first meeting with Carolina, a 10-9 loss at Candlestick Park.

Cheap Jerseys

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) 鈥?The Colts have a major challenge on Sunday night: Wholesale Jerseys Keeping the Texans and defensive end J.J. Watt away from franchise quarterback Andrew Cheap Jerseys China Luck.
Watt, the Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping AP Defensive Player of the Year in 2012, sacked Luck three Asics Fuzex Rush Femme times in Houston's win over the Colts last December. In two games against Cheap MLB T-shirts the Texans last season, Luck was sacked six times.
返回列表